STS Index: Freezer
The old english proverb states that the “Eyes Are the Window to the Soul”. What can you say about looking into someone’s freezer? A quick inventory of mine revealed a few interesting items:
- One antelope head, that needs to be skinned and made into a european mount before long.
- Two flats of raspberries, saved for baking and smoothies over the winter.
- Three frozen pizzas, there should be a few of these in every freezer.
- Four frozen jugs of water to put in coolers in place of cubed ice, as needed.
- Nine pheasants; eight cleaned, one whole, to be used for retriever training.
- Twenty pounds of antelope steaks, chops and sausage from this year.
- Plenty of space in case I am lucky enough to get a deer or an elk later in the season.